Explore customer needs and buying behavior in new ways to uncover latent opportunities.
It’s sometimes possible to gain important customer insights through market research, market share trends and, increasingly, the big data coming from the Internet. But a better place to start is with the customers themselves—how they consider, buy and use current products. NextVista can help you go about understanding this fundamental behavior.
We help you formulate key questions and talk to your customers about what they’re now doing and why, for example:
- What’s the basic need you’re trying to satisfy, or problem you’re trying to solve with this product? Is this an important problem? Why?
- What are you currently doing to address that need, and why?
- Among the current alternatives, why did you choose to buy what you did? What were your objectives and what criteria did you use?
- What do you like and dislike about the product/service you now use?
- What are your frustrations with the solutions available today?
Then we work with you to glean the insights their answers provide, for example:
- Who is not now being well served, but how could we innovate to improve the benefits or convenience, simplify, reduce the cost to provide easier access?
- Are certain customers being underserved, or not served at all, and how can we improve the value proposition by more precisely addressing the customers’ needs?
- Do these observations raise any new product or business model ideas?
- What capabilities, resources or skills would we need to serve these customers better?